Spicy Chicken Wings – Recipe with Philips Airfryer
Spicy Chicken Wings are just extraordinaire, juicy snack for any occasion. Easy to cook and fast to prepare using very little oil or no oil, the chicken wings are brilliantly cooked in the Airfryer loaded with exceptional sweet, spicy and tangy flavors. The sweetness from the tomato ketchup and kick that comes from using the spicy marinade should be awesome to dribble your taste buds. The chicken wings are nicely engulfed with the sauce that offers an amazing caramelized flavor and shine around.
Chicken wings, with skin – 8 – 10 nos
For the marinade:
Salt – to taste
Garlic, chopped – 1 tsp
Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
Oregano – ½ tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Black pepper, crushed – 1 tsp
For the Sauce:
Spring onions, finely chopped – 2 tsp
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Brown sugar – 1 tsp
Tomato ketchup – 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
1. In a mixing bowl, add in little salt, finely chopped garlic, soya sauce, oregano, lemon juice and freshly crushed black pepper. Mix this marinade well.
2. Add the chicken wings in the marinade and coat it well. Rest the marinated chicken wings in the fridge for at least 2 hrs.
3. Sprinkle some flour over the chicken wings and mix well. Repeat this for about 2 to 3 times. (This will help in giving a nice texture and crispness to the chicken wings on frying.)
4. Preheat the airfryer at 180 degree C for 3 mins.
5. Remove the tray and drop in the marinated chicken wings and fry for 6 minutes at 180 degree C.
6. After 3 minutes, remove the tray and toss the wings and fry again.
7. In another bowl, take finely chopped spring onions, vinegar, brown sugar and mix well until the sugar melts.
8. Add tomato ketchup, chilli sauce and mix well.
9. After 6 mins, open the tray and coat the chicken wings with the sauce and refry them again for 2 to 3 minutes.
10. Remove and serve hot. Reach vahrehvah at Website –
Google Plus –
Flickr Photo –