Lari fries up her famous, super-crispy honey garlic chicken wings, tossed in a sweet and savory sauce using honey or maple syrup. Crispy fried wings get tossed in a very easy to make honey garlic sauce just before serving. This method ensures the wings stay super crispy in the sweet sticky, finger licking good glaze.
Follow us on:
Honey Garlic Chicken Wings – by Whats Cooking Lari
4 pounds chicken wings
1/3 cup flour
2 tbsp. corn starch
1 tsp. black pepper or seasoned salt
2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. white vinegar
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
5 cloves garlic
Brine: 1/4 cup kosher salt + 4 cups water
1. Cut wings into pieces. Loose tips.
2. Brine for 3 hours in a fridge.
3. In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the butter, soy sauce, vinegar and garlic. Simmer together for 5 minutes, remove from heat and allow to cool thoroughly. Mix in honey or maple syrup.
4. Mix together the flour, corn starch and 1 tbsp. black pepper (or your favorite seasoning).
5. Wash the wings, pat dry, trim the tips and cut them into sections.
6. Toss wing pieces in the flour mixture. Drop the coated wings into a preheated canola oil.
7. Fry until golden brown, about 5 min on each side depending on the size of the wing pieces.
8. Bring wings on a paper-towel.
9. While still hot out of the oil toss the wing pieces with honey garlic sauce. Serve immediately.
You can find more videos here:
Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce Recipe :
Cherry Pie with Lattice Top Recipe – Вишнёвый Пирог:
Shakshuka – Eggs in Tomato Sauce Recipe :
How to Make Chocolate Truffles with Almond Strawberry Filling! yum!:
Zucchini Fritters Recipe – Оладьи из цукини:
Cucumber Hummus Appetizer – PERFECT FINGER FOOD:
Fur Coat Herring Appetizer – Cалат Ленивая Шуба:
Apple Pancakes with a Spin 'Snowflakes' – Christmas Breakfast:
Cheese Ball with Surprise – Christmas Appetizers:
Baked Apple Roses – Gorgeous and delicious! :
Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Cranberries and Raisins:
HEALTHY CREATIVE SILLY BREAKFAST FOR KIDS! :
Easy Homemade NOT Belgian Waffle:
Breakfast for Breakfast – How To Make Ideas Video:
SPOOKY SKULL – WORMS – EASY HALLOWEEN PARTY DISH:
Whats Cooking Lari – Lari teaches you how to make easy and delicious recipes in fun and creative way. No boring prolonged episodes! Most of the videos under 2 minutes. Those video recipes you will be doing over and over again.