3 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons paprika
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
5 pounds chicken wings, cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded
2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
2 cups butter, melted
2 (5 ounce) bottles hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
2 (5 ounce) bottles habanero hot sauce
5 habanero peppers, seeded and chopped (wear gloves)
1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
1. Mix the flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a large resealable plastic bag.
2. Drop 5 or 6 wings at a time into the flour mixture. Seal the bag and shake to coat wings with flour.
3. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Gently lower the coated wings into the hot oil and deep-fry until wings are no longer pink in the center and the coating is golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Drain the wings on paper towels and set aside.
6. Place the butter, hot pepper sauce, habanero pepper sauce, habanero peppers, and pineapple into the pitcher of a blender. Blend the sauce until smooth (do not allow sauce to touch your eyes); pour into a large resealable plastic bag.
7. Place the fried chicken wings into the bag of sauce, 5 or 6 at at a time, seal the bag, and gently shake to coat the wings in the sauce. Remove to a platter for serving.